About The Word Georgian
Learn about the word Georgian to help solve your crossword puzzle. Discover Georgian definitions and meaning, origins, synonyms, related terms and more at the free Crossword Dictionary.
|Georgian Definition And Meaning|
What's The Definition Of Georgian?
[n] a southern Caucasian language with 3 million speakers and a long literary tradition
[n] a native or inhabitant of Asian Georgia
[n] a resident of the American state of Georgia
[adj] of or relating to the Hanoverian kings of England; "the first Georgian monarch"
[adj] of or relating to or characteristic of the American state of Georgia or its inhabitants; "the Georgian state capital is Atlanta"; "Georgian peach farmers"
[adj] of or relating to or characteristic of the Asian republic of Georgia or its people or language; "the Georgian capital is Tbilisi"; "Georgian farmers"; "Georgian vowels"
[adj] of or relating to the former British colony of Georgia; "the Georgian colony"
Synonyms | Synonyms for Georgian:
Related Terms | Find terms related to Georgian:
See Also | American | Caucasian | Caucasian language | Georgia | Russian | Sakartvelo
Georgian In Webster's Dictionary
\Geor"gi*an\, a. 1. Of or pertaining to Georgia, in Asia, or to Georgia, one of the United States. 2. Of or relating to the reigns of the four Georges, kings of Great Britan; as, the Georgian era.
\Geor"gi*an\, n. A native of, or dweller in, Georgia.
\Geor"gi*an\, a. Of or pertaining to Georgia, one of the United States.
More Crossword Puzzle Words
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Cross Word Of The Day
- Capeweed ‐ European weed widely naturalized in North America having yellow…
- George burns ‐ United States comedian and film actor…
- Family hyacinthaceae ‐ one of many families or subfamilies in which some classification…
- North-seeking pole ‐ the pole of a magnet that points toward the north when the magnet…
- Maintenon ‐ French consort of Louis XIV who secretly married the king after…
- Copper-bottomed ‐ having a bottom of copper or sheathed with copper; "copper-bottomed…
- Meronymy ‐ the semantic relation that holds between a part and…
- Genus agrimonia ‐ genus of herbs found chiefly in north temperate regions having…
- Fire walking ‐ the ceremony of walking barefoot over hot stones or a bed of…
- Grossulariaceae ‐ in some classifications considered a part of the family Saxifragaceae:…